Kamis, 01 Agustus 2019



ITS ME!


   Hallo!! Dia dhuiut! Hai! Everyone, Welcome to my Blog!

This is my first blog! i really excited to introduction to you ALL ABOUT ME!

   My name is Irelandia Desti you can call me airel, i was born in Bandung 25 October 2003,My Zodiac is Scorpio, i live in Bandung with my Grandma and my Mom. I like Pecel Lele,Thai Thea Sushi And Sambel Matah handmade my Grandma. My previous school is 44 Junior High School,Cimanuk street no.1.
My Hobby is Singing and Dancing,i have two female cats her name is Chili and Coorie,
Coorie is the oldest cat but the behavior is very childish,spoiled,jealous,and hiperactive.
Chili is the youngest cat,she is very quiet,jealous,and eat a lot.
I really love them so so much!!!.If i give snacks, they will quickly finish the snack and they say "meow" for more snacks.

   My Favorite music in 2019 is " I Love You 300" from Stephanie Poetri,
The song really touched my heart and was carried away by the atmosphere.
Because the song is nice to hear, I often playing the song when im doing homework.
   
   Usually after school if there is no homework,me and my friends often hang out at a place called "Eat Boss" at Aceh Street. After Hanging Out,usually my mother picked me up using the car and went home.I called my mother by name "Pule" or "Bunda", for me mother is not just a parent but as friend is also a place for stories,She was a cheerful,patient,humorous person, even so,she knew which time to joke and be serious.She always supports my future and support positive things,if i have a problem she always gives the best advice.I really love my mother i will make her proud.

   I have a maid who i consider to be my grandmother, she worked before my mother was born until now,maybe for 60 years,she was my second parent who cared for me with love,make my favorite food and help care for my cats.The things i like most about my grandma when she makes "Sambal Matah" its really good and hard to stop,i really like it,.

 Maybe its's my introduction,sorry my english is bad,i will learn more,see you next time!!!
byee gaissss!!!!.


1 komentar:

  1. Hi Irel, I like your post! Keep posting a new thing, have fun!

    BalasHapus

How to Clip you're Hair Hai Gais.. today i wanna share you gais about How to Clip you're hair,so.. let's watch this video ❤️❤️❤️...